Monday, March 8, 2010

Slackin'

So, I have been a pretty terrible blogger lately. For the past week + my laptop has been dead. I got a new hard drive installed on Saturday (thank you super duper Apple Genius Bar technicians who installed it in 40 minutes while I waited!). All is now right with the world.

Last week was also what I refer to as my yearly "Hell Week" where I have 4 different night meetings in one week. Yuck!

Lily is getting to be a pro at walking. Just yesterday she was amazing us with her fearless abilities to walk all around the house. She walked all the way from the couch into the kitchen where I was washing dishes!

To mark the occasion, I went to Once Upon A Child and bought her some real big girl tennis shoes for walking outside. They are really cute and the brand name is "Teeny Toes" which is what I always call her.

As promised, here are a few videos from recent days:

Her favorite (and only) word...



And for your listening pleasure, Lily's beautiful music...

5 comments:

cpainton said...

Uh-Oh, you have a drummer on your hands!

Tami said...

I love the random squeal thrown into the Uh-Oh song.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

My baby girl does the same thing! Drops stuff on purpose and then says "uh oh" LOL it's hilarious though.

Bumble's Bounce said...

She is the cutest! I love UH OH~!

Nanny said...

Hey Lil, did you know Nanny has a set of drums in the attic. I keep telling myself one of these days I'm going to be a drummer. I'm a wanna be rock star at heart.