Monday, May 4, 2009

Homeward Bound

We received fantastic news today. The paperwork between Indiana and California went through super quick and we have been cleared to leave the state! Woohoo!!! Lil's first plane ride will be tomorrow at 2 pm!

Yesterday we took a little trip around San Francisco. We weren't able to venture out much, but we did eat out at a nice restaurant and visit Fisherman's Wharf.

Tonight we are having dinner with Lily's birth grandmother and meeting some more of Lil's extended family :) Can 't wait!

On to the latest pictures,







Lily's first camo outfit.


Lil with "The Rock" (Alcatraz) in the background.


6 comments:

Cami said...

Brook...you take wonderful pictures!!! Safe travels from Seth and I!!

Lisa T. said...

YES YES YES !!!!
SEE YOU SOON!

Do you need a ride from the airport?

So excited !!!!

Ready to help you at home.
My week is clear!!!
Lisa T.

Laura said...

Hey, just got your message, I'm so bummed that I missed your call. We're in Boston visiting Luna, camp friend from a million years ago! Crazy! Anyway, not exactly on my phone....

Ok, EEEEEEEEK! I'm so excited for the three of you! Safe travels and please call me if you need any assistance with the whole traveling with a baby thing.

Everyone always suggests sitting in the bulk head with a baby, it's a terrible suggestion as, you cannot have easy access to your bags and such....

Also, you can strap the car seat into the plane with the seat belt and the baby can ride in that, which is safer than holding her...I was always so nervous flying with Bumble and holding her, but sometimes you just have to!

Safe trip home! Cannot wait to see you all!

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were out here in Calif. I moved here from MI many moons ago. Wish you all the best with your family.

Flickr = Leo =

Etha said...

Brook, I am sooo happy for you and Cory. This couldn't have happened to any nicer people. She is a doll. Reading your moments after the call brought back memories of our call we had gotten 23 yrs. ago!

Good luck on a safe trip home.

Etha

narly said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo stoked for you Brook! Drive safely, and I can't wait to see pics of leetle bitty Peeper at home :)

xx
narly (and of course, little George... aka Potential Peeper Suitor)