Monday, October 1, 2007

Wedding fun






I've been MIA this past week, helping with Corey's little sister's wedding preparations. I even got into florist mode, making bridesmaid bouquets and other flowery goodies. The wedding included a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the dock of a pond, and a fun reception where we danced until we dropped.

Unfortunately, now I've come down with a bug and feel really cruddy. I'm taking lots of vitamin C and hoping for a speedy recovery.

On a happier note: my computer fix, which included pieces of a styrofoam plate and masking tape, seems to have worked! 7 full days and counting with 0 problems. I feel like MacGuyver.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. So why did these photos make me teary? I must be a sucker for weddings?

Zack said...

I'm not teary.

The picture of Corey is great though.

elder2 said...

Wow, look at that fancy hairdo- you look like movie star!!wally1