Sunday, October 7, 2007

Think Pink



This is a tribute to all my friends and family members who have been affected by breast cancer. To my friends who have bravely battled this evil disease, I applaud you for your courage and strength.

Even members of the “itty bitty committee” need to think about breast cancer. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we all need to do our part in spreading reminders to do monthly breast self-exams, get mammograms, and donate to breast cancer research. I made my donation. Have you? You can donate to Susan G Komen For The Cure, where they will put your dollars to good use. You might also want to check out the Blogger Boobie-Thon, where you get to ogle boobies for a good cause. If you Flickr, post your pink photos to the Passionately Pink For The Cure group and Yahoo will donate $1 for each photo submitted (up to 2 per person, per day).

Thanks to my Flickr friend M@ for inspiring me with this boobielicious challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brook, You are the Breast!

Brook said...

Laura, you know you are my bosom buddy!

Anonymous said...

You know, I am so there for you anytime you want to meet for coffee at the Breast-eraunt:) Or you want to hike Milk Mountain!