Monday, June 1, 2009

"Help! My parents are addicted to craigslist!"



We are currently on our way to check out a glider/ottoman for Lily. We have scored lots of deals on great stuff on craigslist, so hopefully this will be another one.

I have not had a chance to go through the pictures yet, but we had a great time Saturday at Lil's 2nd Welcoming party. She sure is a lucky girl to have so many people to love her. To say that this was a "big" party would be an understatement. Corey's mom provided lots of wonderful food with the help of Corey's cousins, aunts and uncles (who fried up 20 chickens for the occasion!). I hope to get some pictures up asap.

1 comment:

cpainton said...

I had a bout with Ebay a few years ago so I am not even going to peek at Craiglist!

Lily is so cute by the way...just in case you haven't noticed!!

;)