Friday, October 3, 2008

To make your life easier...

I know most of you probably already know about the nifty feed readers out there. If you are already using one, please stop reading now or I will almost certainly bore you to death.

For those of you who don't have a clue what I'm talking about, feed readers are a simple way to keep track of all of the blogs and websites that you follow. Feed readers are like a "one stop shop" where you can see updates to all your favorite sites without having to click each and every one to see if there have been any updates. The one I use is Google Reader. I've found Google Reader to be the easiest to use but there are plenty of others out there. Check out this LifeHacker post for a nice rundown of some of the most popular ones. You can thank me later...

No comments: