Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lucky girl

Today was a crappy day. I was feeling bummed about some things that are out of my control. To lift my spirits, I decided to remind myself of some of the reasons I have to be a happy person.

1. I have a super-duper husband, whom I love very much. I suspect he loves me too.
2. I have an awesome family who's support for me never waivers (even when I do).
4. I have nieces and a nephew that I adore.
3. I have friends who are always there for me when I need them.
4. I am healthy.
5. I have a beautiful home where I feel cozy and comfortable.
6. I have pets who bring joy to my life every day. Wait, maybe not everyday. This morning, I found a rogue bit of excrement in the middle of the living room floor. The animals are house trained and have not had an "accident" in over a year. Corey is not above suspicion.

Speaking of things that make me happy. Here is a picture of my niece that cracks me up.


(pic courtesy of my brother)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl. We're lucky to have you in our lives. I love you!
Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

P.S. LOVE the D-Fence pic!