Monday, September 17, 2007

365 Project

So I've started a new photo project for a little creative "kick in the pants". I joined a group of people on Flickr who are taking one self portrait of themselves each day for 1 year (365). To make it more interesting, I'm also in a group called "Flickr Group Roulette" that picks a different theme each day for your 365 shot. Today the theme is "jumping project". Yesterday was "laying in the grass" and "mirror project - reflected self portraits" was the day before that. You can check out my 365 pics here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful Brook! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes...me again....in the above post

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I can totally see the colored print now! It's perfect! Thanks for changing it!
Love,
me

Tonia said...

I think Tater is thinking, "she's crazy!" LOL! It is a great picture!