Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feeling crafty




I'm back on the purse making kick. I made one for my cousin and now I need to get in gear and make a bunch of them to sell at a booth my MIL is having at a craft fair in October.

One other thing. Do you know about Etsy? If you don't, you should. It's like the coolest art fair ever. Only you can shop in your pajamas. I had some birthday money to spend, so I splurged on this and this and this and this. On top of getting cool stuff, I love the fact that I am supporting home artisans and not some big company that imports its stuff from China, uses child labor, pollutes the environment, etc. Check it out!

Bye for now :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the Good egg one! And, the necklaces are sooo pretty, you're inspiring me. I might check out the prints.... I love the leaves :changes" was it? So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yep...still me, I'm the bee's knees...

Tonia said...

So Brook....I think we know a really bad egg don't we??? LOL!

Brook said...

Tonia,

Hehe, that one is BEYOND bad. I'm afraid its rotten.

Tonia said...

I agree - rotten, spoiled, cracked - LOL!