Saturday, July 28, 2007

Old friend, new friend

Some of you know my friend Laura. She's one of my bestest friends. Sadly, we don't get together as often as we'd like, since she up and moved to Pennsylvania. I don't know, something about the love of her life being there.... I was so happy when she came to our house this weekend and introduced me to my very special new girlfriend - Katie! I took tons of pics, but had trouble choosing my favorites. She is just adorable. She has the most AMAZING eyes. Here, see for yourself!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Your friend Laura looks a lot like my sister Laura! And they both named their daughter Katie! Unreal!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking pictures of my sweet little nugget. We had such a good visit with you, Corey and the rest of your clan!

Anonymous said...

Yes, My baby!