Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bad timing

Well, it seems as though I picked a bad time to start my blog. We are in the process of moving to southern Indiana (I don't actually move until May 17th but Corey is already living there most of the time). We are tying up loose ends around here - cancelling the gym memberships, forwarding mail, and most painfully, losing out internet connection. Just this past fall, we joined the ranks of modern society when we purchased our Wild Blue satellite internet service. Faced with paying out the remainder of our year long contract, we pawned the system off on a dial up afflicted friend. Only catch was, we had to fork it over right away. Now I am faced with a full month without a home connection.

I've already started the long, tedious process of sorting things and packing boxes. This part is just no fun at all. Anyway, I hope to be back to blogging soon.

No comments: