Monday, April 2, 2007

Now that's recycling


CapriSun juice pouch purses are my new thing. I saw a girl at the mall with one and decided I had to have one. I sewed one up and soon, I was hooked. They are super fun to make and I've even improved on the design a bit to make the thing more "purse-like". Most importantly, I added a zipper - who wants their important girlie stuff tumbling out and on to the floor? Hello.

Everywhere I go people comment on my goofy bag. Typically it is "Oh my gosh! Is that really a purse?" I've had quite a few offers to buy them so I've even started carrying one in the car just in case someone gives me an offer I can't refuse. I just opened an Etsy shop too! Fun!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, these too are super cute!

Zack said...

I think $12 is too cheap. I think you should charge at least $15 maybe $20.