Thursday, February 21, 2008

Surprise!




I'm in Pennsylvania! I flew out to surprise my friend Laura and it seems to have worked. I parked down the street from her house and called her on my cell phone. We had our usual morning chat as I walked to the door. She said "someone is ringing the doorbell, I don't think I'm going to get it 'cause I'm not dressed". I assured her that I would I would be right there on the phone with her and if it turned out to be an axe murderer, I'd call the police. She looked out the window (I kept looking down so she wouldn't see it was me) and she said "it looks like a girl". Then she opened the door and we cried. I took these pictures with my phone as she opened the door. We are having great fun playing with her munchkin, Katie, and eating ungodly amounts of chips and Trader Joe's Peach Salsa. More to come, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm still in a slight state of shock and surprise, but I have gotten dressed.