Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back home again in Indiana

I made it home yesterday and my flight arrived in Indy a full 40 minutes ahead of schedule. Unheard of!! I I had such an amazing time in PA but, I have to say, last night was THE MOST fun. We had fun channelling our favorite duo: Laverne & Shirley. I'm so glad to have a friend who can approach my dorkiness level.




You can see the whole set of photos here.

When I got home, the surprise was on me. I ended up finding a few goodies in my bag and I just found this picture hidden on my computer:



SO sneeky!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this Hang Ten? Or I love you?

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to be the Laverne to your Shirley:)

Cami said...

You sure seemed to have fun! Glad to see you can be crazy! But I think I new that a little

Cami said...

Wrong new, it should have been knew! And I call myself a teacher! Crazy

Anonymous said...

I have to note, I had to write that note backwards. A skill I do not do gracefully. Nice handwriting.

Anonymous said...

I look kind of gross in this picture, I could have at least showered. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.