Sunday, August 18, 2013

Big Woods Brewery

The word "shy" would not be included in any list used to describe this kid.  I wanted to share a few photos from our recent dinner at the brewery in Nashville.

Lily really liked the man playing guitar.  In return, she had to do a little performance of her own.


Next, she chatted up the guy behind the counter.

photo 2 copy 2

She loved the dough they gave her. 

photo 1

photo 3

Good times!

Everyone always asks, the dress is from http://www.betterwithabow.com She makes amazing things! This one is a little too big for her, but she insists on wearing it nearly everyday, anyway :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I would wear a rainbow dress everyday too, if I had one at her age. She is the cutest ever in it. I love her taste in clothes!!!! So colorful. I bet anyone there loved to see her.