Sunday, April 13, 2008

Copy cat day

Yesterday's Flickr Group Roulette Challenge was "Copy cat". We were supposed to try and recreate another Flickr member's photo that we liked. A few people made copy cats of my photos, which was quite flattering :-)

Here are my photos, followed by links to the copy cats.

152-365 I love my animals BUT...

Andrea's version

158/365 just checking

Steve's version
Tom's version

In case you are wondering, I copied this shot by Trish. Here is my version. Laura thinks I'm an exhibitionist. She has a thing against exhibitionists...

2 comments:

Nin said...

I just signed up for the 365 thing. Late, I know, but I thought it would be fun to get in on the action. At day 3 I've already blatantly bent the rules, but hey ho.

Congrats on the copy cats. That means you're super cool, hee hee!

Livros e Revistas said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.