Monday, March 30, 2009

I know, I know...

Its been forever. We've even got chickens since I posted last! I need to upload some pics of them, they are were so cute when they were tiny. Now they are practically chickens. Another new thing I've started to get into is spinning wool (for yarn). My very first attempt was last night. Here is a video Corey took of me doing it today. I wish YouTube didn't make it so pixely.



Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of updating the bloggy blog, especially since I quit my 2nd attempt at 365.

Chow for now.

4 comments:

teacakebiscuit said...

OOoh! I was secretly hoping you might start blogging more since dropping the 365. Mine got cast to the wayside too- too many more important things took over and I just didn't have the time for it. I hate quitting, and am even considering renaming it my 250 day project just so I don't feel like I have completion issues. Stupid, huh?

Congrats on the spinning! I've always wanted to try. It's on my list of things to do by 2010, but right now everything involving the purchase of non-essentials is on hold as we're completely cash poor thanks to the new house. Muh.

But anyway, YAY FOR THE BLOGGING! Can't wait to see updates about the chickidees :)

Laura said...

Yahoo!

cpainton said...

Hehe! Cute!

Cami said...

Glad to see you back!