Friday, December 21, 2007

David Gregory gettin' down with Mary

It's hard for me to put into words how much I love this. Yesterday, Mary J Blige was on the today show, performing songs from her new album, Growing Pains. Leading up to her segment, David Gregory, the rather stiff and demure fill in host of the Today show, confessed his adoration for Mary. He said he was a long time fan. "Yeah right", I thought, they have to say that kind of stuff. I started to wonder when he kept going on and on about her. Then this happened.





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!! It makes me so happy. And really, who doesn't love Mary?? She rocks!! Always has, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE NOW!
Love,
Laura
Also a Mary J. LOVER!

Zack said...

Awesome. I hadn't seen that before. It's great!

He's actually a really good journalist too.

Anonymous said...

Interesting

Cami said...

Hey Brook, Merry Christmas to you and Corey!!! Check out my blog to see what I got for my birthday. I think you will be happy!!

Cami said...

I'm glad to see that Chloe is doing well!!!