Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Randomness



I took this picture of Corey's valiant attempt to jog with both dogs. He is back on his jogging kick (a good thing) due to a bet with his brother and brother-in-law. It is basically a "Biggest Loser" type of a contest, with the winner getting a nice chunk of change. Corey, never one to back down on a challenge, has lost 10 lbs so far. I'm very proud of him :-) Now, if only the dogs would cooperate with the running. Tater, Corey's usual companion, always does quite well, Chloe took after me (as much as a dog can take after a human), and had to be dragged for the 2nd half of the run. Needless to say, I think Chloe will stay home with me next time. I love this picture. The trail in our back yard is even more beautiful now that the leaves are starting to turn.

I'm still having fun with my daily "365" project. Today was "Karate Kid Pose" day in Flickr Group Roulette. If you want to see my interpretation, click here.

I shall leave you with another random photo from yesterday.

No comments: